- Hits: 472
Hamilton Wheelers Elite Team 2021 Expressions of Interest
For a position in the: HAMILTON WHEELERS ELITE TEAM 2021
The club has committed to supporting an Elite team for no less than three years from 2021
The program in 2021 will support:
- A team made up of 8 fully supported riders, from within the HWCC membership. 6 riders maximum will be selected for each race targeted.
- 2 dedicated managers, Chief and Assistant.
- QRTS – 4 races
- Cunningham Classic
- Tyalgum Cup
- Darren Smith
- Metros - RR only
- Anzac Day 20/25
Announcement of the successful riders and the road captain(s) will be a public affair and include a formal announcement that is made at the 3rd Round of the Twilight Series on December 16th, 2020.
Members of the team must commit to representing the club at the open events listed above and, in return, they will receive support from the club (and any sponsors who might be attracted).
What do riders receive?
- Custom Team Kits: The club will provide each rider with 2 jerseys and a walk out shirt. The riders would purchase bibs at their own expense (current HWCC black bibs).
- Race Entry Costs: For all races listed above.
- Travel/Accommodation Costs: Provided for key events.
In the event of prizemoney being won during the race season in races that are paid for by the club, this will be accumulated and kept as a separate line item of the Hamilton Wheelers general account.
At season’s end the accumulated money shall be distributed amongst the team according to the number of completed races that each rider participated in.
If you are interesting in applying please click this email link and complete the questions -