Twilight Series 2019/2020
The annual Hamilton Twilight Criterium Series is on again! There are six races over summer on a Wednesday afternoon. As there is not enough light to run all of our usual grades, we only run four senior grades.
- A Grade (for riders already graded as A with Hamilton)
- B1 Grade (for riders already graded as B1 with Hamilton)
- B2 Grade (for riders already graded as B2 with Hamilton, or any male riders under 50 years only graded as C1)
- C Grade (for male riders already graded as C1 and who are 50 years or older, any riders already graded as C2 with Hamilton, and any female riders graded as C1 or C2)
- All juniors U17 and younger must race in the Junior Races only
If you have changed clubs or membership number please advise the handicappers - this is not an automatic process.
Here is a highlights package from Round 1 courtesy of Kim Flesser. ( Please note that special permission was given to use an onboard camera, we don't permit cameras otherwise)
As these races are short and fast, and attract large fields of riders, they are not suitable for novice racers. For this safety reason, riders new to racing and on Starter Pack licences are not eligible for entry.
Wet Weather Policy: Our policy is that a call to cancel or modify the race schedule will only be made at the track by the chief commissaire. Should there be a cancellation every effort will be made to notify via the front page of this website, facebook page & group by 4:30pm.