- Hits: 1431
COVID-19 and Hamilton Racing and Training Activities
Hamilton Wheelers operating policies from July 2020…
- Entries for all club races to be done on-line and will close by 6pm on the day preceding the event. Members who feel that they are not equipped to do this should contact the club handicapper by email or phone and alternative arrangements will be made.
- Event entry fee to be paid via the buncheur.com on-line entry system.
- All competitors must attend the Commissaire briefing immediately prior to their event. Any rider who does not attend will not be allowed to race in the event.
- Members wanting to redeem HWCC Volunteer passes should enter and pay by the on-line system, then, when presenting at registration exchange the Volunteer pass for a cash refund.
- Race prizemoney (where applicable) will be paid in cash on the day.
- HWCC races at Lakeside call for a separate “Lakeside licence” fee of $10 each day – these are still to be paid by cash on the day. (Yearly Lakeside licences are still available at $55). We will endeavor to have an EFT option but cannot guarantee it so please bring $10 cash. Forms can be downloaded from the website and completed beforehand to minimise contact and save time.
- Members are required to perform volunteer duty at one event each year. On this day, the member should not plan to also participate in a race. You need to nominate at which event you would like to volunteer on the website calendar. Volunteers will receive one Race pass, an item of HWCC kit (this year socks) and entry in the draw at the Presentation day function to win a free CA licence for the following year. Members are allowed to enter 3 HWCC events if they have not nominated a volunteer date. After that they will be denied entry until they do nominate a date online on the volunteer calendar.
- All Under 17 competitors must complete a “roll-out” prior to racing.
During the Covid 19 restriction period…
- Riders must observe social distancing in and around the clubhouse.
- Riders must ensure that any non-competitors, i.e. parents/friends with them are entered on the Covid Tracking form at registration at every meeting.
- The “pigeon hole” storage facility in the HWCC clubhouse at Nundah will be made available for riders to leave valuables during a race, but are requested to observe social distancing when using them.